Chiropractors are the
only healthcare professionals trained to identify and correct vertebral subluxations.
Scientists have narrowed the underlying cause of many health problems to five
basic components. These components include:
- Spinal Kinesiopathology (abnormal motion or position of spinal bones.)
- Neuropathophysiology (abnormal nervous system function)
- Myopathology (abnormal muscle function)
- Histopathology (abnormal soft tissue function)
- Pathophysiology (abnormal function of the spine and body.)
In addition, research suggests that if left untreated, this process can manifest
at an accelerated rate. Muscle strength, endurance and flexibility diminish very
quickly without activity. Reconditioning occurs very rapidly when your normal
daily routine and activity is stopped. Although most of these changes may not
be noticed right away, in the same fashion a cavity may present itself following
years of dental decay. The pain that re-occurs may be more severe, the tissues
slower to recover, and the area prone to re-injury.